Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Mirror,Mirror on the wall, why is Bernacke back in the Hall , eeh ?

I posted this chart last night in a Msg Board (   http://www.investorvillage.com/smbd.asp?mb=144&pt=m&category=A  ), which is the Precious Metals Bd in Investor Village, that I consider to be advanced enuf that it functions as a Trip-Wire for emerging news and global developments.  There are a few Trolls there but you soon get to know who they are as we beat them regularly. 
    I posted this chart as an development of seeing TVIX on some of my periodic stock scans and I felt it did a good job of illustrating why I think the current market is so dangerous.  The CYAN BLUE is the Wilshire Equity Index ( The Stock Market, for all intents and purposes), and shows what I am thinking.  The TVIX shows complacency in those in the market, and of course their subsequent slaughter on declines.

No comments:

GUESTBOOK