Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Long March

after this view, I ask myself, why I am not down at my Local Coin Shop,(LCS) or
"I BUY GOLD" (IBG)Jeweler yet:
Because I am asking myself how much they are going to have.  Ironically, the supply situation is a bit screwy.
Sometimes savvy buyers clean out all the good stuff, leaving garbage, at the bottom, while the panic that drives John Q Public, also cleans out the good stuff first when the upswing is on.

The other problem appears is that when Paper prices are slammed and we try to
STACK The SMACK(down), we do run up against minimal supplies, so FWIW, I will survey the area and see what I can find.     These reasons are why I don't mind the paper prices when I am seemingly "underwater" because I find the Supply situation validates my concern that silver is getting harder to obtain.

Just like 1947, it will be a Long March until we exit this PM exile, but we will and better for it, IMO.

No comments:

GUESTBOOK