Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Let me burst your and a lotta other Peeps bubble about Technical Analysis

  and that includes Guru's and Spewers and some many leeches in this business.
 

" In fact, if T/A had the ability to forecast the PM Manipulation , I would probably use it .. but it doesn't. "
 
  Technical Analysis can no more forecast the markets, than a dolphin can tell which way your boat turns before you turn it.   Let me say it again,  Technical Analysis can no more forecast markets, than a dolphin can tell which way your boat turns before you turn it.   Quote me on that each and every time  you wish, please !!
 
  What I do with Technical Analysis, in just a few forms of its infinite variations is DETECT CHANGES.     Changes in any number of measures you , yes YOU can create using formats like I did in the previous post, which I then use to attempt to figure out what time it is in any given stock or market.  As you have seen me divide the qualities ascribed to two kinds of oscillators,  in another division of labor it is the job of Fundamental Analysis to attempt to set scenarios of what MAY happen if various fundamental situations come about, A, B, C, et cetera.  
 
    So what I attempt in my TA is Detection, then assessment, then determinant.  You and I know if it is spring, things grow easily.  We know what crops grow in the winter.   It is no simpler than that, and anyone who attempts to portray that it is so, IMO, is a charlatan. 
 
  Like John Wayne, (Marian Morrison) said : "Life is tuff, tuffer if your stupid", to which I add, and worse yet if your lazy.

No comments:

GUESTBOOK