Friday, July 2, 2010

Excerpt from PEAK PERFORMANCE PICKS from JULY 2, 2010, CELEBRATION ISSUE #1032

>
"These are three flags I like - Each Celebrating.
AK - the longest day
Canada - Confederation Day, known as CANADA DAY, 
              and the USA Known as the 4th of July, celebrating Independence








Review Dicussion & Preview:









REVIEW:
We were treated to a very nice drop of approximately 8 market days stoping at an intra-day low of DJIA 9574, now at 9727 as I write this. Nimble and agile traders were able to pick off $2 from TZA in a matter of 8 days, 30% in 8 days. Funny to see guys brag about 30% in a year, when that is simply currency rot !!

DISCUSSION:
Whether larger forces can inteverne forcefully enuf to buoy markets up, I see the market moving down in a “sawtooth” or “stairstep” fashion. I cannot say where I expect it to end price or level-wise, rather, saying I'd look to Mid-August............"

     And  as the added bonus, the lead selection issued on Jun 30 ramped from 1.49 to 1.83 this morning as a day high after opening at 1.74.  Trading Canadian Stocks in the Pinks can be tricky, but in this instance I think it may be the start of something good, but only time can tell.

  If you'd like to get results like this, sign up for our subscription on the side bar and take control of  your trading strategy and tactics.

 

No comments:

GUESTBOOK