Friday, November 20, 2009

I think Mac is thinking: "A thing well bought is as good as half sold already"




and Nixonian as it may be ""Those who know, aren't talking."

Content right out of my conversation with Mac today at lunchtime. I must tell you that I am in fact a bit tired of all this stuff, because

"NOTHING HAS CHANGED", and that is my observation and opinion, at least as it concerns Mac's side of the deal. Just like a mastiff bred and trained as a wardog, I am sure he'd like some rest, but he has as much fight as ever, and a lot more experience than the Opposition Forces [ OP-FOR ].
At this point, their only hope is their historical experience, but that is trumped by FREEWEST's hands on knowledge of "WHAT TO DO".

As to more of this conversation, well, I tell you no more than this, as the rest is for my subscribers, is that Mac appreciates the historical lessons so evident from the Duke of Wellington. Enough said.

Sign up for a Half-Price Trial subscription TODAY !!

No comments:

GUESTBOOK