Friday, August 7, 2009

Mr Nasty's latest mugshot




Mr Nasty in two perspectives. Note our little Run-Up is about 3 wks long. Quite like the little Drop-Out move of Feb-Mar of this year. Similar in slope and duration.
Does this mean Mr. Nasty is showing us a Great Big Drop, akin but mirror to the Great Big Run-Up of Mar to May of this year? "Well I tell ya what....." as Hank Hill is prone to say: " I dont know...." -> thats me speaking, not one of the cast of "King of the Hill". However that said, I am standing "Bear Guard" during all market hours, until I see if the Bull is just that, BS, or will it really climb the corral walls and run. Lots and lots of data suggests bad things will happen, but the Technically Derived Internal Markets Data tells me the markets want to run up,
so I have to listen and heed it or get run over. This Data is for you, and therefore, as in previous posts, I dont suggest optimism, I recommend "AWARENESS".

Good Luck

DG

No comments:

GUESTBOOK