Tuesday, June 16, 2009

OOPS! ! !


That is a WRAP. MR. NASTY = 457, GREEN LINE 511. That is a definate OOPS ! !

I think I will be using all UP-SIDE Reactions to open some SHORTS. My current shorts held over from before are Unilever and THE GAP [ UN & GPS]. Certainly tonite as I scan and filter, my emphasis will be balanced btwn Shorts and Longs, some of which might make it into the PEAK PERFORMANCE REPORT, published to that blog.

No doubt we are going to be shaken, stirred, folded, spindled and mutilated until this shakeout is finished. Should the US Dollar try to make a run for an index high of 95, it likely go hand in hand with a serious decline in US Equity markets as well as a serious surpression of the gold price. Looking forward, from partial scans of mine, I like Auzion Mines Ltd, Dennison Mines Ltd, and Richmont Mines Inc.
Also on this list was Golden Star Resources, but they have consistently been able to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, so I have them on hold until I see some positive reinforcement from them.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

GUESTBOOK