Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hey Buddy can you Spare a CRIME ?

yes you heard that right. "HEY BUDDY CAN YOU SPARE A CRIME".

My friend, Monty High has a good take on the Bank Looting and produced an excellent work I invite you to view at:

WWW.STOPTHELOOTING.com.

I should warn you, he does not come out for summary execution of the BANKSTERS and their WALL STREET ILK as I do, but I am sure he'd not mind seeing two or three dozen swinging from the hangman's noose. I want investigators and prosecutors to run these criminals to ground, dig them out and put them in the dock, and prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law. Maybe the prospect of a years in a cell with Bubba, whose Grannie was defrauded, will give a couple incentive to rat out the others. Ambition is one thing, but stone criminality in the name of greed is another. If you doubt these guys knew what they were doing, in the name of greed, read "LIAR'S POKER", it will disabuse you of any notion of innocence on their part.


No comments:

GUESTBOOK