Friday, April 17, 2009

OK so the streets ARE NOT paved with gold,

yes you and I know that ! ! But we have Silvercorp and Gammon Gold. Certainly GRS has struggled. SVM also. Yet my VIRAL shows gold struggling long into the summer.

It has been an open question for at least two years which juniors would survive, which had a shot at becoming something, and which would go belly up or be taken over.

Logic would dictate these guys are here to play, maybe not stay, but to play.
Time after time they show up scan-wise, after their Big run's of yesteryear. The question is "What have they done for you lately?" Were you of a mind to accumulate monthly or use a geometric pricing system like Robert Lichellio's, I'd then say, if I did it, these two would be on my plate.

To quote a cliched commercial, "Whats in your wallet?"

To change subject slightly to: "THE CORRECTION". Has anyone forgotten that this BEAR MARKET is guilty until it acquits itself?

I cant attribute that "It is running out of steam.", referring to The RALLY. I can say that rotation is occurring and the clock is running on this rally, and thus the CORRECTION becomes more incumbent each passing day. I can also say that fewer and fewer issues are taking part in the upticks, as well as fewer bullish formations being created. Bottom LINE: Keep your stops in place, and your SCALE BUYS,in place also. Go fishing, go knit a pair of gloves or dig in the garden. do NOT obsess about this market! ! ! This market will do what it needs to do, and you will have positioned yourself.

Good Luck

DG

No comments:

GUESTBOOK