Friday, April 17, 2009

Funny tho

even tho I dont have high hopes for serious gold movements and many many PM stocks are showing negatively, some good ones, IMO, keep showing up on my nightly scans.

Dont take this to mean I like NXG, cause I really have no love for this guy, even tho I first met it in 1967, and made money, probably my first bux I made on a PM stock.

Anyway, in no particular order, in the past 24 hours, I had the following PM stocks show up on my scans: GRS, SVM, AZK, NXG.

Now to make it more confusing, these two consumer stocks are showing up and have been for some time : BC, MFG. Boat stocks. Go figure.

As I have told others, I have no love lost btwixt myself and the financials and anyone that wants can play with them. The two that have shown up most frequently and consistently on my scans for the last two months are: MF & OCN. Do as you will, you have been warned.

DG

No comments:

GUESTBOOK