Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year. 2008 was a great year, leaves

me happy and in good health. I hope it has done the same for you. May you all have a Happy and Prosperous New Year for you and all of yours.

2009 is gonna rock. Some will question whether they will be on top of the rock or under the rock.

I tell you this : I will be striving to stay out from under the rock by staying on the correct side of the intermediate trend.

You are invited to visit my new website, www.denaliguidudesummitdirect.com, which is a work in progress. I am hoping to offer on-demand porfolio analysis as well as individual issue analysis, plus consulting and assistance. I will be keeping my numbers limited, using a cross referenced series of indicators to help investors in this education simulation, learn what they need to know to prosper in any environment.

For example, right now I am in 5 sectors, Food, Energy, Precious Metals, Misc & Cash
The composition of these segments is dynamic as the markets themselves, and so changes. A subscription to the DenaliguideSummit TREND UPDATE, issued each Wednesday will list the components of each sector, plus additions, deletions, acquisition levels and more.

Happy New Year. LOOK, DONT LISTEN .

DG

No comments:

GUESTBOOK