Monday, August 4, 2008

Posting, Availability, & Instant Messaging.

I am frequently on the Internet doing investigation and analysis. I will not be doing this work during Canadian and US holidays. www.321gold.com has an excellent schedule of the holidays for both the USA and Canada, for your further reference.

During my investigation and analysis, I will be UNavailable for Instant Messaging and Chat.

From September 1, to May 30, I will be available for Chat and Instant Message Tues & Weds Evenings from 7PM to 9PM [ Eastern Time Zone - Eastern USA & Canada ]. Other times may be arranged in advance.

Material posted here is educational and general in nature. From time to time I will post
graphics to illustrate points that I emphasize. However I will probably not publish any or my private or proprietary information to prevent any information leakage or dilution, as I have previously experienced in other venues.

Good Luck To All

DG

No comments:

GUESTBOOK